Our LANDED activity boards are a great way to educate young people on different health based topics.
These resources are designed by young people, for young people and they work!
To increase participants knowledge of drug laws relating to cannabis in Scotland
- By the end of this session participants should:
Have an increased knowledge of laws relating to cannabis in Scotland.
- Be more aware of the legal consequences of cannabis use in Scotland relating to possession, supply production and driving under the influence of drugs.
- Be able to make better informed decisions if using cannabis in the future.
- Be more aware of drug testing and how long cannabis stays in the users system.
- Cannabis Behind Bars board