Terms & Conditions
LANDED Peer Education seeks to ensure that the information published on its website is up to date and accurate. However, the information on the website does not constitute legal or professional advice and LANDED Peer Education cannot accept any liability for actions arising from its use. LANDED Peer Education cannot be held responsible for the contents of any pages referenced by an external link.
The term ‘LANDED’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Company House: SC346133. Our charity registration number is SC036012,. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Data protection act 1998
We are committed to your right to privacy and handling your information responsibly. We will not store or use your details for marketing purposes without your express permission (i.e. opting in). Any registration details and site visitor information will only be used to deliver the services you have opted in for (e.g. email newsletters). We will never pass your details on to any third parties for marketing or sales purposes.
If at any time you wish to request information about what data we hold about you, or to notify us of an amendment to your data, then this can also be done by sending us a message via the ‘contact’ section of the website or to the address listed on the bottom footer widget of this site. These requests will be free of charge.
Cookies are very small files that are stored on your computer when you visit most websites. They are sent back and forth between the website’s server and your Internet browser to allow the website to remember actions you’ve made.
Users have the opportunity to set their computers to accept all cookies, to notify them when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time. The last of these means that certain personalised services cannot then be provided to that user.
Cookies set by this website
This website will accept all cookies by default.
The information and publications on the LANDED website are subject to Copyright. Material may be reproduced without formal permission or charge for personal or in-house use only. For other use or if in doubt, further information is available fromhttp://www.hmso.gov.uk/copyright.htm.
Online Ordering & Payment
We endeavour to process orders as soon as payment is cleared. However if payment is not received within a 3 week period (21 days) we will cancel the order and send email notification of this.
From time-to-time our site requests information from users via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. The requested information typically includes contact information (such as name and address), and demographic information (such as postal code). Contact information will not be shared with any third parties unless we give prior notice and choice. Though we may use an intermediary to conduct these surveys or contests, they may not use users’ personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
Changes to this privacy notice
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated on 12th January 2014