Cannabis Behind Bars
Our LANDED activity boards are a great way to educate young people on different health-based topics.
These resources are designed by young people, for young people and they work!
To increase participants knowledge of drug laws relating to cannabis in Scotland
- By the end of this session participants should:
Have an increased knowledge of laws relating to cannabis in Scotland.
- Be more aware of the legal consequences of cannabis use in Scotland relating to the possession, supply production and driving under the influence of drugs.
- Be able to make better-informed decisions if using cannabis in the future.
- Be more aware of drug testing and how long cannabis stays in the users' system.
- Cannabis Behind Bars board
To order this resource, please contact us.